Freedom = The Pursuit of Happiness without Government Intrusion in our Private Lives.
Increasing Bureaucracy in Washington, DC doesn’t solve the increasing cost of Healthcare. To reduce Medical Expenses States have to structure programs so people have access to quality healthcare and we reduce our Physician shortage.
Every American should be concerned about the Affordable Care Act because it brings back Indentured Servitude. Why?
1) In 2014, everyone must purchase health insurance or face a $695 annual fine.
2) The number of uninsured people increased to 49.9 million in 2010 (One out of Six Americans).
3) The percentage of people covered by private health insurance decreased in 2010 to 64.0 percent.
4) People covered by Medicare increased in 2010 to 14.5 percent and 44.3 million.
5) Illegal immigrants will not be allowed to buy health insurance in the exchanges even with own money.
Interesting facts collected from NCPA
(National Center For Policy Analysis)
· In 1960, consumers paid about 47 percent
of overall health care costs out of pocket.
· The proportion had fallen by almost half to
23 percent by 1980.
· In 2004, consumers paid only 13 cents out of their own pockets every time they spent a dollar on health care.
Recommendation & Conclusion:
Healthcare must be based on a Business Model that provides Business & Patients with Flexibility and can take into consideration advances in Science. The plan “How We Will Provide Quality Healthcare” offered by U.S. Senate Candidate Mark Memoly is asked to be considered.
When my second daughter was born we took Brooke to Danielle's class. Imagine you saw a child one week old. As children grow we can introduce MOré things to learn i.e. facial expressions. Imagine People so well grounded in Science that many People become Doctors offering Families Access to Quality Healthcare. When Folks say the Mixing of Religion & Science this would be a prayer answered.
Leadership Improves Our Economy & Environment.
U.S. Senate Candidate
A Fiscal Republican with Sense of Humor